as of this midnight, Spanair is closing down and stopping flights.
The company hasn´t informed it officially yet, but flights are cancelled, online selling is stopped ...
There might be people who has bought tickets, specially for intra-Spain flights or connections, so you might do good in trying to contact them and see what options are they offering. There are plans to reallocate travellers in other airlines, but that might be only for the next days.
There is a national phone number for the affected passengers : 902 131415.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 2 2 weeks from southern italy
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Where to stay in Umbria
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 Dalmation coast in October?
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Confused on which train pass
- 22 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 23 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing