I'm planning a trip to Spain and have been reading comments from this forum and also Travel Explosion. I now have a little better idea of what Spain is like. However, most people don't talk much about the economy. Has the down economy made traveling to Spain better or worse?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 7 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Rome Areas to stay
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 15 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 16 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 St Germain
- 21 When to go to Sicily
- 22 Wengen to Torino?
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car