My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Spain/Portugal in 2 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 destination wedding
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 13 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 16 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 17 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 18 London Private Detectives
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Calling Jamikins
- 21 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station