My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Spain/Portugal in 2 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 8 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 9 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 10 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Transports in Santorini
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 15 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain