My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam