My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Spain/Portugal in 2 weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 visa question
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 A Sardinia trip report
- 18 Granada
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Rome bus tours-which one?