My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Sim Card Options
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Day trip ideas
- 12 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 13 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 14 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 15 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 16 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 19 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 Things to do in Brussels
- 25 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)