My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 2 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 14 Swimming to Paris
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12