My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 4 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 6 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Paris - Rome
- 15 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 16 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 17 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Antiques shopping Rome
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 8 days in switzerland
- 22 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 23 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 24 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 25 12 Days in Italy