My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Milan and Lake Como
- 5 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 One week in Europe
- 10 Budapest to Kosice
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 13 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 18 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 AMS Car Rental