My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 5 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 11 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 12 Our Paris plans
- 13 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 14 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 15 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 16 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 air conditioning
- 19 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 20 Bath or Exeter
- 21 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?
- 22 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 23 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 24 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 25 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary