My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 2 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 3 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 4 Way of St. James
- 5 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 6 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 7 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 8 Bilboa to Madrid
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 11 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 14 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Norway in November
- 17 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 18 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 Weight-dimini
- 23 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 24 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 25 Using Navigo on Transilien P