My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia