My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 French Riviera
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Southern Italy
- 15 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 England in a week - what's realistic
- 18 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 22 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 23 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 24 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 25 gare de nord