My husband and I are hoping to visit Spain and Portugal in June for 2 weeks. We have already been to Barcelona and Madrid so wouldn't mind bypassing if we need to but most likely we'll fly into one of these cities with hopes to getting to Sevilla/Granada and then down to the Costa del Sol. Generally, our travel plans are really aggressive and we end up changing cities every few days but I'm pregnant so my husband is requesting that we try to make a few cities our home base. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're ideally looking to fly into either Barcelona/Madrid and fly out of Lisbon/Porto. It seems like getting to Portugal from Spain isn't as easy as I anticipated...
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 4 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 13 Paris to Ramstein
- 14 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 19 Amalfi coast
- 20 If you had four months...
- 21 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 Ravello to Paestum
- 24 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?