Planning 16 day trip starting in Madrid. Will have car and looking to head over to Portugal, up through Galicia, over to Asturias and back to Madrid. Have been to Madrid many times, once to Asturias. Any help with itinerary welcome. Travelling with husband and 13 and 17 year old teenagers. Hiking moutains and fishing are particular interests.
Spain/Portugal 16 days---advise needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 2 London visit
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 25 Munich and Dachau