If flights are on-time we have timed tickets for the Bosch Exhibit. Even though we are returning to Madrid, the exhibit will be over then.
One night at the Persal
Flight to Santiago
Week with family and friends in and around Santiago. No details on where we will go.
Return to Madrid for one night and will stay at Room Mate Alicia
Fly next morning for a week in Marrakesh.
Will attend a cooking a class and will take a tour into the mountains.
Other days open
Staying at the Riad Djebel
Return to Madrid for 8 days-Rental in Chueca
Two young cousins will fly down for the weekend.
Otherwise-Separate day trips to Toledo and Segovia (have not been back to either in 40 years)
In Segovia we will try to have roast suckling pig
In Toledo, we want to eat at the Parador because of the view
Either Reina Sophia or Thyssen
Mecado San Miguel
Casa Hernanz-a must stop every time we are Madrid
We have kept your suggestions for tapas bars and restaurants in Madrid. If you have any for Santiago please pass them along.
Thanks for all suggestions which led to this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Prague
- 18 Ischia
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Overnight at Heathrow
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?