We are planning a honeymoon trip to Europe in Feb 2015 from India. Both of us have never been to Europe before and that along with the month of 'February' is what brings us here for help.
We have some 10Nights roughly and are convinced to visit just 1 country for a relaxing yet exploring trip, not a fast paced one. We don't fear the winter in Europe, but don't want to be locked in rooms due to same.
Both of us are looking for:
* A stop for scenic beauty and nature(mountains, falls, gardens, snow....cycling & walking for city/town exploration)
* A stop at a metropolitan city for shopping and night life.
We can be along the beaches, Historical sights though are of the least priority.
A place with self drive/car rent ease would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 25 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
Spain/France/Austria/Greece/Turkey for Honeymoon in Feb'15