We are planning a honeymoon trip to Europe in Feb 2015 from India. Both of us have never been to Europe before and that along with the month of 'February' is what brings us here for help.
We have some 10Nights roughly and are convinced to visit just 1 country for a relaxing yet exploring trip, not a fast paced one. We don't fear the winter in Europe, but don't want to be locked in rooms due to same.
Both of us are looking for:
* A stop for scenic beauty and nature(mountains, falls, gardens, snow....cycling & walking for city/town exploration)
* A stop at a metropolitan city for shopping and night life.
We can be along the beaches, Historical sights though are of the least priority.
A place with self drive/car rent ease would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fill: Tec^h SUPP0RT THUNDERBIRD MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Thunderbird
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
Spain/France/Austria/Greece/Turkey for Honeymoon in Feb'15