We are planning a honeymoon trip to Europe in Feb 2015 from India. Both of us have never been to Europe before and that along with the month of 'February' is what brings us here for help.
We have some 10Nights roughly and are convinced to visit just 1 country for a relaxing yet exploring trip, not a fast paced one. We don't fear the winter in Europe, but don't want to be locked in rooms due to same.
Both of us are looking for:
* A stop for scenic beauty and nature(mountains, falls, gardens, snow....cycling & walking for city/town exploration)
* A stop at a metropolitan city for shopping and night life.
We can be along the beaches, Historical sights though are of the least priority.
A place with self drive/car rent ease would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter
Spain/France/Austria/Greece/Turkey for Honeymoon in Feb'15