We "me and my wife" are planning to visit Spain/france/italy or any place in EU from 4th of feb to 24th of feb. Could you please recommend places we should visit in our trip ?
Its a 21-23day trip and the budget is not limited. We can rent a car where ever its needed.
My wife likes to see nature, visit museums and enjoy arts. Hopefully you could give us some tips and recommendations on locations/hotels/resorts etc..
Thanks alot !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April
Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"