We "me and my wife" are planning to visit Spain/france/italy or any place in EU from 4th of feb to 24th of feb. Could you please recommend places we should visit in our trip ?
Its a 21-23day trip and the budget is not limited. We can rent a car where ever its needed.
My wife likes to see nature, visit museums and enjoy arts. Hopefully you could give us some tips and recommendations on locations/hotels/resorts etc..
Thanks alot !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sintra
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome
Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"