planning a trip for 3 weeks coming from Canada by plane and renting a car from Barcelona Spain to Istria Croatia, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, back to Barcelona.
So the question is, Am i over my head, looks like we will be driving through some other nice places like Venice and Munich.
We would like to relax on some amazing beaches in Barcelona, and Croatia (hence Istria).
Anyone recommend a better plan, tips, suggestions on diff routes maybe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Europe itinerary help!
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit