planning a trip for 3 weeks coming from Canada by plane and renting a car from Barcelona Spain to Istria Croatia, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, back to Barcelona.
So the question is, Am i over my head, looks like we will be driving through some other nice places like Venice and Munich.
We would like to relax on some amazing beaches in Barcelona, and Croatia (hence Istria).
Anyone recommend a better plan, tips, suggestions on diff routes maybe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fixed : YAHOO. Tec*h SUpp0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO. MAIL 24*7
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 8 Paris and Normandy
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 15 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 Anniversary trip to France
- 25 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)