planning a trip for 3 weeks coming from Canada by plane and renting a car from Barcelona Spain to Istria Croatia, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, back to Barcelona.
So the question is, Am i over my head, looks like we will be driving through some other nice places like Venice and Munich.
We would like to relax on some amazing beaches in Barcelona, and Croatia (hence Istria).
Anyone recommend a better plan, tips, suggestions on diff routes maybe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 3 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?