planning a trip for 3 weeks coming from Canada by plane and renting a car from Barcelona Spain to Istria Croatia, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, back to Barcelona.
So the question is, Am i over my head, looks like we will be driving through some other nice places like Venice and Munich.
We would like to relax on some amazing beaches in Barcelona, and Croatia (hence Istria).
Anyone recommend a better plan, tips, suggestions on diff routes maybe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Car rental help in Sicily
- 3 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Munich Hotel Location
- 6 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Escorted tours Norway
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 14 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Driving in Croatia
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please