planning a trip for 3 weeks coming from Canada by plane and renting a car from Barcelona Spain to Istria Croatia, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, back to Barcelona.
So the question is, Am i over my head, looks like we will be driving through some other nice places like Venice and Munich.
We would like to relax on some amazing beaches in Barcelona, and Croatia (hence Istria).
Anyone recommend a better plan, tips, suggestions on diff routes maybe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 2 Planning A trip
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Checking accounts in Europe
- 11 Accountant in Slovenia
- 12 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 17 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 Italy June 6-16
- 20 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 25 Long weekend in Albania