I am planning a trip next week with my daughter and her friend. I originally thought destination would be Madrid. If Madrid, should I see Majorca or should I just fly into Barcelona then to Majorca. I'm just trying to visit the city or resort that would be most fun for them. What would be the most economical transportation to Majorca? Where is a safe area to stay. I don't plan on renting a car. Thank you for all suggestions.
Spain with two teenagers!
- 1 Train tickets
- 2 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 3 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 4 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 please HELP--so confused!!
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 17 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary