I am planning a trip next week with my daughter and her friend. I originally thought destination would be Madrid. If Madrid, should I see Majorca or should I just fly into Barcelona then to Majorca. I'm just trying to visit the city or resort that would be most fun for them. What would be the most economical transportation to Majorca? Where is a safe area to stay. I don't plan on renting a car. Thank you for all suggestions.
Spain with two teenagers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 6 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins