I am planning a trip next week with my daughter and her friend. I originally thought destination would be Madrid. If Madrid, should I see Majorca or should I just fly into Barcelona then to Majorca. I'm just trying to visit the city or resort that would be most fun for them. What would be the most economical transportation to Majorca? Where is a safe area to stay. I don't plan on renting a car. Thank you for all suggestions.
Spain with two teenagers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 10 shortened trip to Italy
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Best data sim
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 20 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 21 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Trip Report, part 1
- 25 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine