we are after recommendations going to spain for first time in august. We have been told south is very hot so stay up north.
Any recommendations? We like history, culture, food, relax, markets.
We will be travelling with a 3 year old. Please share your thoughts where we should go. We love the sound of seville and granada but if its too hot should we go to san sebastian? Hubby really wants to see a bull show.
As we come from a are with beautiful beaches we arnt worried about beaches.
Any hotel recommend s as well with a pool? Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to enjoy Paris
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Athens
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 10 Transportation from Brno train station
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 22 Moving to Italy
- 23 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka