we are after recommendations going to spain for first time in august. We have been told south is very hot so stay up north.
Any recommendations? We like history, culture, food, relax, markets.
We will be travelling with a 3 year old. Please share your thoughts where we should go. We love the sound of seville and granada but if its too hot should we go to san sebastian? Hubby really wants to see a bull show.
As we come from a are with beautiful beaches we are not worried about the beaches. We are from Australia.
Any hotel recommendation as well with a pool? Child friendly and in walking distance to restaurants and activity.
Would love to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Oporto
- 16 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Perugia
- 19 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 20 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy