we are after recommendations going to spain for first time in august. We have been told south is very hot so stay up north.
Any recommendations? We like history, culture, food, relax, markets.
We will be travelling with a 3 year old. Please share your thoughts where we should go. We love the sound of seville and granada but if its too hot should we go to san sebastian? Hubby really wants to see a bull show.
As we come from a are with beautiful beaches we are not worried about the beaches. We are from Australia.
Any hotel recommendation as well with a pool? Child friendly and in walking distance to restaurants and activity.
Would love to hear from you.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 : ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ BUS97.COM : ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ 토토사이트: ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ 카지노사이트
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Switzerland in November?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Places of interest
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 vienna
- 14 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens