We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PANDA@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 PANDA Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Schengen Rule
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !