We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 4 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 southeast sicily town as home base
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Chania