We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?