We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 2 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 10 nights in France
- 8 Questions about Italy again
- 9 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 14 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 15 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Car rental in Caen?
- 20 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 21 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 25 Bavaria in August