We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Spain with teens...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 6 best time to book accommodation
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 London visit
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?