We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Spain with teens...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in University cafeterias
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 25 How to make this adventure work?