We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 1 month in Europe
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris