We( 2 adults and two boys-teens) are in the planning stages of a 12 days trip. (end of June 2010) We are thinking of Spain and perhaps Portugal also. If you had limited time, and wanted to get a taste of Spain (and Portugal), what would be your recommendations? ( spending two nights min. in a location~ but would stay longer if needed and limiting other locations) Our only desire would be to end the trip with three days (2 nights) on the coast for R&R.
Thank you for helping to guide me in a place to start our research. ( I will purchase guide books but wanted to make sure this is for us before doing so.)
fyi- The boys are well traveled and still love to sight see with us. (so in other words… we are not worried about finding things to entertain them.. the trip will do that)
thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 4 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 5 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London Theater
- 25 3 nights in the 10th Paris