My daughter and son in law would like to take their 3 kids, ages 12,10, 6 to Spain next March. He will be in Madrid on business and they would like to meet there, stay in Madrid for a few days then go to Sevilla or Granada. Are there any travel agencies that could help them plan the trip so it would be easier with kids? Does anyone on this forum have advice about where to start planning? We need a lot of help!!
Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triumph Question
- 2 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 Paris November 2014
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Unique Venice Activity