My daughter and son in law would like to take their 3 kids, ages 12,10, 6 to Spain next March. He will be in Madrid on business and they would like to meet there, stay in Madrid for a few days then go to Sevilla or Granada. Are there any travel agencies that could help them plan the trip so it would be easier with kids? Does anyone on this forum have advice about where to start planning? We need a lot of help!!
Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 2 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 airport transportation
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 12 phone service
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 ideas for Portugal please
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 17 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 18 Weekend navigo options
- 19 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight