My daughter and son in law would like to take their 3 kids, ages 12,10, 6 to Spain next March. He will be in Madrid on business and they would like to meet there, stay in Madrid for a few days then go to Sevilla or Granada. Are there any travel agencies that could help them plan the trip so it would be easier with kids? Does anyone on this forum have advice about where to start planning? We need a lot of help!!
Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 My notes on Greece 101
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Italy and Croatia