Normally I'm planning a big trip to some far flung place for just my immediate family. But a big group of mom's and dad's have given into our children and we are booked on the Disney Cruise departing Barcelona on August 16, 2014. After we return, we will have 8 days for Barcelona and Andalusia or Barcelona and Morocco and really get to explore.
But I'm taking it one bite at a time and writing about Barcelona only. For more info, we are 5 families with a total of 10 adults and 13 children ranging in ages of 5-12 when we travel. We want to hit all the sites like the Gaudi landmarks, La Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, etc. We would also like to experience a few Tapas bars and other great restaurants. We will walk, take the subway and hire cars if necessary to see the city.
Because we are such a large group, we are in need of a great tour guide who can seamlessly plan all of our activities, purchase advance tickets, coordinate necessary transportation and show us the key sights but also some "off the beaten track" areas of the city as well. We need someone adept at planning for large groups and families with children.
Based on this site and TA, I've come up with the following tour guides to check out and would like your feedback if anyone has used their services. If so, how were they and do you think they would do a good job with our group?
Hi This is Barcelona!
My other question is how many days we should stay in Barcelona. We are thinking 3 nights after the cruise and an additional 1/2 day and night prior to our departure the following morning. This will allow us to see additional sites in Spain or Morocco. Is this enough time in your opinion? I would love your feedback.
Thanks all. I know I will be back for more, especially about Andalusia!
Have great day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 driving from London to Lourdes
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 ATM
- 23 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Visa Query