I am going to be studying abroad in Madrid for a month this summer. Afterward, I will be going on a trip with family or friends in Europe for around 10 days. Would y'all recommend a trip through the rest of Spain (Barcelona, Granada, etc), or instead going to Central Europe--we are thinking Switzerland, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Last year, I went to London, Paris, Florence, Venice, and Rome, and loved all of it. I have wanted to go to Switzerland since I was a little girl, but since I am already going to be in Madrid, I feel it may be more convenient for us to tour Spain. What are your thoughts?
We will probably be going in late July/early August. Whether or not I'm going to be traveling with my friends or family is TBD. We are a family of 4, ages 16, 19, and parents in early 40s. Family's thoughts on this are open.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Coastal Denmark
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Apartment in Rome
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Flea markets in Romania
- 22 car rental
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest