I am going to be studying abroad in Madrid for a month this summer. Afterward, I will be going on a trip with family or friends in Europe for around 10 days. Would y'all recommend a trip through the rest of Spain (Barcelona, Granada, etc), or instead going to Central Europe--we are thinking Switzerland, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Last year, I went to London, Paris, Florence, Venice, and Rome, and loved all of it. I have wanted to go to Switzerland since I was a little girl, but since I am already going to be in Madrid, I feel it may be more convenient for us to tour Spain. What are your thoughts?
We will probably be going in late July/early August. Whether or not I'm going to be traveling with my friends or family is TBD. We are a family of 4, ages 16, 19, and parents in early 40s. Family's thoughts on this are open.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 7 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 8 10 day Italy
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Ireland
- 20 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?