I am going to be studying abroad in Madrid for a month this summer. Afterward, I will be going on a trip with family or friends in Europe for around 10 days. Would y'all recommend a trip through the rest of Spain (Barcelona, Granada, etc), or instead going to Central Europe--we are thinking Switzerland, Austria, and the Czech Republic. Last year, I went to London, Paris, Florence, Venice, and Rome, and loved all of it. I have wanted to go to Switzerland since I was a little girl, but since I am already going to be in Madrid, I feel it may be more convenient for us to tour Spain. What are your thoughts?
We will probably be going in late July/early August. Whether or not I'm going to be traveling with my friends or family is TBD. We are a family of 4, ages 16, 19, and parents in early 40s. Family's thoughts on this are open.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?