I was hoping to get some help planning out a 2-week itinerary in Spain. We'll be going there in September 2015, with our 18-month old. This is what I currently have, does it sound reasonable?
Fly into Barcelona (3 days)
Fly to Granada (2 nights, 1 day)
Seville (3 days)
Madrid (4 days), fly out of Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 2 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 21 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 22 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 23 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 24 train or plane
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?