I was thinking of renting a car in Madrid 9/21 at the airport and driving south. I know it can be inconvenient to have a car in Seville or Granada, but I am leaning toward the car. I would like to spend one or 2 days at the beach. We really have not formulated much of a plan. My wife seems set in spending a quick visit to Gibraltar to see the monkeys. My daughter visited there several years ago and said Andalucia is charming. We might start in Granada and go west. We are not very museum oriented and tend to move through towns quicker tan most visitors. Ronda sounds like a place we would enjoy. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We visited in Spain in 1977, but have not been there since.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again