I was thinking of renting a car in Madrid 9/21 at the airport and driving south. I know it can be inconvenient to have a car in Seville or Granada, but I am leaning toward the car. I would like to spend one or 2 days at the beach. We really have not formulated much of a plan. My wife seems set in spending a quick visit to Gibraltar to see the monkeys. My daughter visited there several years ago and said Andalucia is charming. We might start in Granada and go west. We are not very museum oriented and tend to move through towns quicker tan most visitors. Ronda sounds like a place we would enjoy. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We visited in Spain in 1977, but have not been there since.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Associations with Russian cities
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 5 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 12 Poland to Austria In December
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Best Neck Pillow
- 16 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Italy travel plan help
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 road trip through scotland