I was thinking of renting a car in Madrid 9/21 at the airport and driving south. I know it can be inconvenient to have a car in Seville or Granada, but I am leaning toward the car. I would like to spend one or 2 days at the beach. We really have not formulated much of a plan. My wife seems set in spending a quick visit to Gibraltar to see the monkeys. My daughter visited there several years ago and said Andalucia is charming. We might start in Granada and go west. We are not very museum oriented and tend to move through towns quicker tan most visitors. Ronda sounds like a place we would enjoy. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We visited in Spain in 1977, but have not been there since.
Spain Trip Andalucia 9/20 - 10/1/12
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 10 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 14 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 15 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 20 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 21 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 22 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 23 Connection in Newark EWR
- 24 Battlefield Tour
- 25 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...