Well the mother and I leave this upcoming Sat for a 2 week getaway to Spain. Besides some left over planning, I guess I'm just feeling anxious and jittery but for the most part as I tend to be before most trips. As 2 women traveling together on our own, besides petty theft and pickpocketing, are there really other issues for us to be aware of as far as travel goes? We are well traveled and possess travel common sense.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Lisbon
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 19 Oporto
- 20 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Perugia
- 23 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 24 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking