This fall I`m going to visit Spain. I`ll spend there about 10 days, and I would like to explore the country, try their food and visit "must see" places.
Where to begin? What are the most important places in Spain?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Need help with my itinerary
- 8 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Chamonix to Paris
- 14 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 24 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?