A friend and I are planning a 2 week trip to Spain this fall (1st 2 weeks of October). Have 16 days total, but 2 will be travel to and from. I am well traveled, but know little of Spain. I would appreciate any suggestions on the best sights and any advice. We both like sightseeing, art, food, beaches...just about anything. I have heard weather is pretty good then. What places would you suggest. I will then start building an itinerary. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lille Braderie 2017
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam