A friend and I are planning a 2 week trip to Spain this fall (1st 2 weeks of October). Have 16 days total, but 2 will be travel to and from. I am well traveled, but know little of Spain. I would appreciate any suggestions on the best sights and any advice. We both like sightseeing, art, food, beaches...just about anything. I have heard weather is pretty good then. What places would you suggest. I will then start building an itinerary. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Portugal rental car
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan