On Christmas Day our family of 6 (including two preteen kids) are going to drive from Seville to Tarifa. We want to be in Tarifa by about 5 when it starts to get dark. We are trying to find the most interesting places to visit on our ride. We realize that all sights will be closed because of Christmas. We are looking for towns that are beautiful, easy to park in, and will have lunch restaurants open. We are considering Medina Sidonia and Vejer de Frontera. Please share your ideas. We will be visiting Ronda and Antequerra separately. We also would love suggestions of where to have lunch. Thanks.
Spain - Travel from Seville to Tarifa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped