On Christmas Day our family of 6 (including two preteen kids) are going to drive from Seville to Tarifa. We want to be in Tarifa by about 5 when it starts to get dark. We are trying to find the most interesting places to visit on our ride. We realize that all sights will be closed because of Christmas. We are looking for towns that are beautiful, easy to park in, and will have lunch restaurants open. We are considering Medina Sidonia and Vejer de Frontera. Please share your ideas. We will be visiting Ronda and Antequerra separately. We also would love suggestions of where to have lunch. Thanks.
Spain - Travel from Seville to Tarifa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Norway 2014
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide