On Christmas Day our family of 6 (including two preteen kids) are going to drive from Seville to Tarifa. We want to be in Tarifa by about 5 when it starts to get dark. We are trying to find the most interesting places to visit on our ride. We realize that all sights will be closed because of Christmas. We are looking for towns that are beautiful, easy to park in, and will have lunch restaurants open. We are considering Medina Sidonia and Vejer de Frontera. Please share your ideas. We will be visiting Ronda and Antequerra separately. We also would love suggestions of where to have lunch. Thanks.
Spain - Travel from Seville to Tarifa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 One week in Venice - trips
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Scotland
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014