Does anyone know if i can catch the high speed AVE train from Barcelona's Estació de França Train station to Madrid? And does the train from the Franca Station connect to the Sants station? I am looking to take the high speed train. I am being dropped off at the France station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 2 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 3 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 4 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 12 celticmoon, a quick question
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 B&B in Ireland
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 22 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 23 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley