I am in Spain and would like to travel to Italy by train. I'd fly but my tourist visa runs out before Italy. I am planning for two weeks in Italy starting in Tuscany (Florence) and working my way down to Rome and the Amalfi Coast. My question is, what is the best train route from Spain to Italy? I'm finding some trains leaving from Girona but the sites I've found show nothing available. It's quite confusing using Eurotrail site in determining the cheapest and fastest option from one city in Spain to Italy. Time is not an issue for me since I do not have a return flight back to the U.S. yet which means I can be on a train for 20+ hours. What's important to me is traveling on a budget (which is unfortunate because fights are the cheapest). For any of you that have traveled by train from anywhere in Spain to Italy, what do you recommend?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice
*Sidenote: I fully understand that overstaying my visa is against the EU regulations so please I am only looking for advice on what's the best route from Spain to Italy by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노セ생중계카지노
- 2 생중계카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노パ카지노
- 3 생방송바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ザ바카라추천
- 4 38 Days in Paris
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162