I am planning for a trip to Europe next summer. I am planning to visit Portugal, Spain and France.
These are my stops at the moment:
I have some friends that are renting a villa in St Remy and I plan on joining up with them at the end of my trip.
Can anyone suggest the best way to get to St. Remy from Barcelona? Is there a flight option or is taking the train the best option?
Would appreciate any comments on the proposed itinerary as well. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in late January
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 First time in France
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 12 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 13 Prague hotels
- 14 Portugal itinerary help
- 15 Munich
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 What to expect over Christmas
- 23 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford