I am planning for a trip to Europe next summer. I am planning to visit Portugal, Spain and France.
These are my stops at the moment:
I have some friends that are renting a villa in St Remy and I plan on joining up with them at the end of my trip.
Can anyone suggest the best way to get to St. Remy from Barcelona? Is there a flight option or is taking the train the best option?
Would appreciate any comments on the proposed itinerary as well. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트㉿【RAM300.COM】㉿ 베트남 mgm카지노
- 2 Azores
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 5 Connection time in Athens?
- 6 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 7 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 23 2 Months in Sicily
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?