I am planning for a trip to Europe next summer. I am planning to visit Portugal, Spain and France.
These are my stops at the moment:
I have some friends that are renting a villa in St Remy and I plan on joining up with them at the end of my trip.
Can anyone suggest the best way to get to St. Remy from Barcelona? Is there a flight option or is taking the train the best option?
Would appreciate any comments on the proposed itinerary as well. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 13 CDG much improved
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation