I'll be traveling with my boyfriend to Spain and France in March. We expect to fly into Spain and depart from CDG in Paris. He's an architect, I'm an urban planner - I'm a seasoned traveler, he is not- but ready to try. Looking for places with lots of walkability, hoping to eat well, beaches to explore, gorgeous landscapes. Don't anticipate renting a car- would rather rely on train if that's smart.
I've never been to Spain, so am trying to choose locations on a 2 week (roughly) itinerary. Would love ANY help or input. I'm not sold on Seville and Granada - almost thinking we could do one instead of both, and would love to spend more time in France, but not sure that's possible. Also wondering if Madrid is just another big city - do we need to spend 3 days there? So much thanks.
Day 1-3 Fly into Madrid
Day 3-4 Seville
Day 4-6 Granada, include a trip to the Alhambra
Day 6-10 Barcelona. Include a trip to the Dali museum as a day trip
Day 10-13 Paris. Include a day trip to Versaille
Day 14 - Fly back to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Georgia in 4 days
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin Luggage storage
- 14 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 15 Croatia short sail trip
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 First Solo Adventure
Spain to France - Help Navigating the Rabbit Hole Itinerary!