I shall be travelling from Barcelona 3 night to seville.
I plan seville 2 nights. 1 night ronda. 1 night malaga and fly from malaga to Ibiza.
I am confused if i wouldnt want to do malaga but either Cordoba or granada; but since have to go ibiza i can fly either from seville or malaga only.
Could you help me figure out best route possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Madrird and Seville
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report