Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 car rental
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 14 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas