Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 7 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 8 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?