Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 13 car for four adults and four bikes
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 22 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)