Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise