Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노ᛝ 【RAM300.COM】ᛝ 바카라 필승법
- 2 강원랜드 카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 카지노사이트
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?