Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Hiking in Switzerland
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 16 CASH OR CARD?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip