Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 8 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 9 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Areas in Milan
- 20 Melia Colbert Paris
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?