Thanks for all of the great information I've been gathering here! I'm hoping for your help with my plans.
My hubby and I have been invited to a wedding in Yecla, Spain in mid-July, so we're thinking we might as well make it a vacation. So, here's our wish:
A few days in Yecla. Will we need a car?
Visits to Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla.
Madrid for a couple of days, then to Barcelona, Southern France and Northern Italy. Are we taking on too much? We're thinking a total of 3 weeks. We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Where should we fly to and from Europe? What's the best way to travel within Europe to these places? Any suggestions for places we can stay inexpensively? How should we travel around?
We need your help! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 2 8 Hours in Rome
- 3 Athens International airport
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 10 Cornwall UK
- 11 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 16 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 6 days in Croatia
- 23 Train tickets in Italy?
- 24 Getting around Lisbon
- 25 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein