Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 tipping
- 3 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 4 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 8 Spain for 10 nights
- 9 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 10 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 11 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 12 Advice about Naples?
- 13 Alsace Accommodations
- 14 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 15 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 16 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Tips question
- 25 Still another Provence Provence advice request