Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 24 hours in Zurich
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Dijon in December!