Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://myhealthpeak.com/sonix-garcinia-review/
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi