Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: SBCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Sbcglobal mail
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 IWM
- 15 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 16 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 quickest way to Prague
- 21 Scotland - We're Here!
- 22 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Transport Christmas and NYE