Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Spain- Seven day long journey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 Italy vacation rental help
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions