Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Barcelona Car rental return
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 9 Dover queues
- 10 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 AVE train tickets questions.
- 16 Manchester on derby weekend
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Visiting the Black Forest
- 19 Barcelona to Morocco
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 Car hire
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.