Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Katyn massacres
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 12 Food in Positano
- 13 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 14 Ireland hotel questions
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Italy
- 17 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 18 3 weeks in Spain
- 19 Emergencies in Ireland
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 22 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip