Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Spain- Seven day long journey
- 1 Spain with kids
- 2 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 3 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 4 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 9 Meeting up at CDG
- 10 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 13 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 18 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 19 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Getting the best our of Europe
- 22 best clubs in barcelona
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 24 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 25 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me