Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 7 How not to behave in Iceland
- 8 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Iceland trip report
- 13 T Mobile Does it Again
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 currency
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.