My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 2 SIM card
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Venice Film Fest
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 evening of song and dance
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 23 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Where to from Verona