My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 driving from ancona to rome
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 2017 Easter in Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh