My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 4 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Seville Itinerary
- 11 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 15 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 20 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 21 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 22 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 23 Italy by car
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!