My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bb카지노♬♬＼＼HAR24.COM ＼＼bb카지노
- 2 May or September?
- 3 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 4 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 5 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 6 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 13 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 14 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 15 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 10 days in Spain
- 18 Budapest tour questions
- 19 translation
- 20 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Barcelona with Teens
- 23 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 24 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 25 Sweden and Denmark