My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Beaune France
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Firt time VISA applicant
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??