My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 2 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 3 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 4 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 5 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 8 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 11 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 How to get to Mallorca
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 17 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 18 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery