My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 2 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Day trip suggestion from London
- 5 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 6 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 7 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 10 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 11 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 12 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 15 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 16 Milan tours
- 17 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 18 Flight Cost to Athens
- 19 Day Trip near Paris
- 20 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 21 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 25 Bootcut jeans