My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 2 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 3 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 4 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 5 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 6 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 7 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 8 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 9 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 10 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 Halfday in Barcelona
- 15 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 16 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 17 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 18 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 20 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 23 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 24 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.
- 25 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain