My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If Greece exits
- 2 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 3 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 6 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 7 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 9 French Basque country
- 10 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Three girls in Naples
- 12 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 13 driving loop in Normandy
- 14 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 15 Toledo, Spain
- 16 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 18 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 19 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 22 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 23 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 24 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 25 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season