My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 12 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 13 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 18 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Sicily - not a trip report
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 25 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?