My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Spain Questions
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt