My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 8 days
- 2 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 3 Still another Normandy question
- 4 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 6 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 7 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 8 Texting in France
- 9 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 10 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 11 Rome/Florence
- 12 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 13 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 14 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 15 Travelling to Rome
- 16 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 17 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 18 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 19 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 20 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 21 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 22 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 23 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 24 If you could choose only one, would it be Verona or Bologna?
- 25 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon