My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 7 gare de nord
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 BIKE AND BARGE
- 11 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 12 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 London - Home Depot
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport