My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 12 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 23 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region