My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 2 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 3 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 10 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 13 italy - france - germany
- 14 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Planning Europe trip
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Authentic czech food
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice