My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 8 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 9 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 10 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 11 Majorca - where to stay?
- 12 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe