My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 2 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 3 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 4 Greece for a month with a baby
- 5 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 6 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Russian Visa Question
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 12 Camino No-No
- 13 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 travel insurance
- 16 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 17 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 18 2 Days in Brussels
- 19 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 20 Monet's Giverny
- 21 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 22 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 23 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 24 Munich Day Trips
- 25 Cookware in France