My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NZ Passport validity
- 2 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 3 Uk visa processing time
- 4 Uk visa
- 5 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 9 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 10 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 11 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Porto to Salamanca
- 16 Trip to Italy
- 17 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 18 Copenhagen hotel
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 21 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 22 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Please help me plan my trip!
- 25 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)