My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Spain road trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 21 Question on France travel
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two