I'm trying to book tickets from Granada to Barcelona on the overnight train on June 27th-28th but when I look at the available tickets for the selected day there are only Fixed tickets in Cama Turista and no Promo tickets... but Promo tickets are available on the days before and after. Does anyone know if more tickets are released closer to the travel date or is this just because it is a Friday night? It seems to be the only date like this in June with no Promo tickets so trying to decide if I should give up the 30 euros and book now or wait.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Moving to Italy
- 16 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 17 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
Spain Renfe Friday Night Trenhotel Bookings (Granada>Barcelona)