I'm trying to book tickets from Granada to Barcelona on the overnight train on June 27th-28th but when I look at the available tickets for the selected day there are only Fixed tickets in Cama Turista and no Promo tickets... but Promo tickets are available on the days before and after. Does anyone know if more tickets are released closer to the travel date or is this just because it is a Friday night? It seems to be the only date like this in June with no Promo tickets so trying to decide if I should give up the 30 euros and book now or wait.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 14 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
Spain Renfe Friday Night Trenhotel Bookings (Granada>Barcelona)