I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Spain prelim itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Airport to Piraeus
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 8 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 24 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 25 Southern France