I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Rome train to Positano
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 Greece itinerary ideas
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Greece Experts
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 17 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 18 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Car rental in Paris
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?