I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 강원랜드카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 First time in London
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Ischia