I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 A Month stay in Southern France
- 4 restaurants in Marais district
- 5 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 14 Shoes in Scotland
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 17 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Sicily
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 23 Two for One Days OUt
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas