I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guides - Matera
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Europe Sim card help
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Buying flowers in London?
- 9 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 10 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 19 MiFi in Italy
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 One quick week -- where in France?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Ravello to Paestum