I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 First Trip to Ireland
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 19 Athens multi site pass
- 20 London best location
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel