I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Corsica and Sardinia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome