I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 French Basque country
- 5 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 6 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Three girls in Naples
- 8 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 9 driving loop in Normandy
- 10 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 11 Toledo, Spain
- 12 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 13 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 14 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 16 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 17 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 18 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 19 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 20 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 21 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 22 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 23 Lovely naples
- 24 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 25 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?