I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Dijon in December!
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 14 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 19 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges