I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 6 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 7 Verona and Lake Garda
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Italy - rental car damages query
- 12 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 16 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 CDG much improved
- 20 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 21 London's Must Sights!
- 22 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 23 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Suggestions for Drive to Milan