I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 5 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 6 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 7 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 20 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 21 vegetarian in spain
- 22 Dublin Leap Card
- 23 Garda Land
- 24 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?