I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 2 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 5 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 8 Italy weather last week of March.
- 9 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 18 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 19 One Way... trust or bust?
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 22 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Paris weather