I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles