I'm starting to book a trip to Spain for two weeks mid-end Oct. I have spent 3 days in Barcelona before and Ibiza, my wife hasn't. Madrid and Andalucia are both must visits for us. I don't want to be too rushed jumping all over the place, but not sure the next time I will be in Spain...
Considering: a) land in Barcelona--> San Sebastian --> Madrid and surroundings --> Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
b)Barcelona-->Madrid-->Andalucia -->Madrid to fly home
c) Madrid-->San Sebastian--> Andalucia --> Madrid fly home
d) just Madrid and Andalucia
I guess its not the best time to visit San Sebaastian, but I'm really keen on trying the food there and seeing the Rijora region nearby.
THoughts? Any input would be great thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Can parking
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 Electrical Power Conversion
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges