Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 honeymoon in november
- 5 enlighten, brightens and
- 6 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 Train from Rome to Naples
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Best airport Car services
- 14 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 18 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 19 Day in London
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 sim card
- 22 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 23 Lake Garda- Italy
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 European Championship