Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Murren to Prague
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Uffizi Phone Number
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)