Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue