Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 2 Rhine River
- 3 Travel plan help in Germany
- 4 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 5 Breakfast: London
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 9 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Venice at Christmas
- 13 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 14 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 15 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 19 Loire Valley itinerary
- 20 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 21 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 24 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 25 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?