Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bath/Cotswolds
- 2 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 3 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 4 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 What's a must to buy in Paris?