Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 too many London hotels!
- 2 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 5 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Andalucia to Madrid
- 8 base in Milan or Lake Como?
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 First timer
- 11 four old ladies in spain
- 12 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 13 From Schipol to ?
- 14 Rental Car in Austria
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 Planning our Honeymoon
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 20 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 21 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Getting Around Toledo