Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 months to travel Europe!
- 2 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 6 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 Places to visits near Porto
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 Tour or independent
- 13 What to see in Dresden...
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 18 8 days in switzerland
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 25 Italy - best two central locations