Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Spain, Portugal & Morocco on a shoestring!
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 10 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne