Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 5 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Portugal itinerary help
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Berlin
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 22 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 23 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 24 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 25 Puglia & Matera in photos