Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 4 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 5 Ordering in a Deli
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 8 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 13 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 14 International Friends Tour
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 I forgot my international driver permit
- 22 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 25 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven