My friend and I are traveling at the end of August and the beginning of Sep for 3 weeks. We'd like to cover the major cities, as in Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Marrakech. Or do you suggest we skip Portugal and do that on an entirely different trip?
We are thinking of flying into Madrid
Flying to Lisbon from Madrid or taking the train.
My major concern is how to get back from Lisbon to Seville? and would it be better to go from Seville to Marrakesh? and then from Marrakesh to Grenada and then to Barcelona?
Need some advice on to get around the major cities. Is it better and cheaper to fly or take the trains?
I appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Cognac transportation?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia