My friend and I are traveling at the end of August and the beginning of Sep for 3 weeks. We'd like to cover the major cities, as in Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Marrakech. Or do you suggest we skip Portugal and do that on an entirely different trip?
We are thinking of flying into Madrid
Flying to Lisbon from Madrid or taking the train.
My major concern is how to get back from Lisbon to Seville? and would it be better to go from Seville to Marrakesh? and then from Marrakesh to Grenada and then to Barcelona?
Need some advice on to get around the major cities. Is it better and cheaper to fly or take the trains?
I appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Top Tapas Tascas
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?