My friend and I are traveling at the end of August and the beginning of Sep for 3 weeks. We'd like to cover the major cities, as in Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Marrakech. Or do you suggest we skip Portugal and do that on an entirely different trip?
We are thinking of flying into Madrid
Flying to Lisbon from Madrid or taking the train.
My major concern is how to get back from Lisbon to Seville? and would it be better to go from Seville to Marrakesh? and then from Marrakesh to Grenada and then to Barcelona?
Need some advice on to get around the major cities. Is it better and cheaper to fly or take the trains?
I appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Praiano
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Help please
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy