My friend and I are traveling at the end of August and the beginning of Sep for 3 weeks. We'd like to cover the major cities, as in Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Marrakech. Or do you suggest we skip Portugal and do that on an entirely different trip?
We are thinking of flying into Madrid
Flying to Lisbon from Madrid or taking the train.
My major concern is how to get back from Lisbon to Seville? and would it be better to go from Seville to Marrakesh? and then from Marrakesh to Grenada and then to Barcelona?
Need some advice on to get around the major cities. Is it better and cheaper to fly or take the trains?
I appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?