I've been to Europe before ( Austria / Germany ) my next trip with my hubby will be in the middle of next month ( too late, I know)
It will be about 10 days
My two options are :
Spain : Madrid- Barcelona - Marbella - (Seville or Granada)
Italy : Rome - Venice - Milan and maybe Florence?
What we are looking for?
We are in our 20's looking for activities like : Theme parks (yes we love to play), cafes and restaurants (again we love good food), sports like cycling, places to enjoy a long walk, good deals of shopping (I adore outlets), circus, live shows or music, couple classes for cooking e.g. and not to forget we love to chill and smoke hookah
What we don't love?
sea food, crowded streets full of drunk people, a place that only offers nature and nothing else.
Please help me cause I can't really decide and I should do that ASAP
Your help is very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona with baby
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Venice
- 19 London 2For1 question
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Porto and vicinity