I've been to Europe before ( Austria / Germany ) my next trip with my hubby will be in the middle of next month ( too late, I know)
It will be about 10 days
My two options are :
Spain : Madrid- Barcelona - Marbella - (Seville or Granada)
Italy : Rome - Venice - Milan and maybe Florence?
What we are looking for?
We are in our 20's looking for activities like : Theme parks (yes we love to play), cafes and restaurants (again we love good food), sports like cycling, places to enjoy a long walk, good deals of shopping (I adore outlets), circus, live shows or music, couple classes for cooking e.g. and not to forget we love to chill and smoke hookah
What we don't love?
sea food, crowded streets full of drunk people, a place that only offers nature and nothing else.
Please help me cause I can't really decide and I should do that ASAP
Your help is very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Italy for Christmas Week
- 16 train or plane
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 19 Norway Itinerary
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 24 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon