I've been to Europe before ( Austria / Germany ) my next trip with my hubby will be in the middle of next month ( too late, I know)
It will be about 10 days
My two options are :
Spain : Madrid- Barcelona - Marbella - (Seville or Granada)
Italy : Rome - Venice - Milan and maybe Florence?
What we are looking for?
We are in our 20's looking for activities like : Theme parks (yes we love to play), cafes and restaurants (again we love good food), sports like cycling, places to enjoy a long walk, good deals of shopping (I adore outlets), circus, live shows or music, couple classes for cooking e.g. and not to forget we love to chill and smoke hookah
What we don't love?
sea food, crowded streets full of drunk people, a place that only offers nature and nothing else.
Please help me cause I can't really decide and I should do that ASAP
Your help is very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Budapest & Prague
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Paris day trips August
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Athens
- 23 Transportation from Brno train station
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,