I've been to Europe before ( Austria / Germany ) my next trip with my hubby will be in the middle of next month ( too late, I know)
It will be about 10 days
My two options are :
Spain : Madrid- Barcelona - Marbella - (Seville or Granada)
Italy : Rome - Venice - Milan and maybe Florence?
What we are looking for?
We are in our 20's looking for activities like : Theme parks (yes we love to play), cafes and restaurants (again we love good food), sports like cycling, places to enjoy a long walk, good deals of shopping (I adore outlets), circus, live shows or music, couple classes for cooking e.g. and not to forget we love to chill and smoke hookah
What we don't love?
sea food, crowded streets full of drunk people, a place that only offers nature and nothing else.
Please help me cause I can't really decide and I should do that ASAP
Your help is very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 15 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 16 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 23 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 24 SNCF - low price for summer
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental