I've been to Europe before ( Austria / Germany ) my next trip with my hubby will be in the middle of next month ( too late, I know)
It will be about 10 days
My two options are :
Spain : Madrid- Barcelona - Marbella - (Seville or Granada)
Italy : Rome - Venice - Milan and maybe Florence?
What we are looking for?
We are in our 20's looking for activities like : Theme parks (yes we love to play), cafes and restaurants (again we love good food), sports like cycling, places to enjoy a long walk, good deals of shopping (I adore outlets), circus, live shows or music, couple classes for cooking e.g. and not to forget we love to chill and smoke hookah
What we don't love?
sea food, crowded streets full of drunk people, a place that only offers nature and nothing else.
Please help me cause I can't really decide and I should do that ASAP
Your help is very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre
- 2 San Sebastián
- 3 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas