I've been to Europe before ( Austria / Germany ) my next trip with my hubby will be in the middle of next month ( too late, I know)
It will be about 10 days
My two options are :
Spain : Madrid- Barcelona - Marbella - (Seville or Granada)
Italy : Rome - Venice - Milan and maybe Florence?
What we are looking for?
We are in our 20's looking for activities like : Theme parks (yes we love to play), cafes and restaurants (again we love good food), sports like cycling, places to enjoy a long walk, good deals of shopping (I adore outlets), circus, live shows or music, couple classes for cooking e.g. and not to forget we love to chill and smoke hookah
What we don't love?
sea food, crowded streets full of drunk people, a place that only offers nature and nothing else.
Please help me cause I can't really decide and I should do that ASAP
Your help is very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary