We were with friends the other night who had travelled to Spain two summers ago and in Croatia last summer (both trips lasted just over 3 weeks), and they said both vacations were fabulous.
When we asked them which of these two destinations they would suggest to people who have not been to either country, they could not answer as they loved each country so very much.
So, here is the question:
If you could choose only one three week vacation in either Spain or Croatia, which would you choose and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://goldenhealthcenters.com/skin-contour-cream/
- 2 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 9 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 Greek Village
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 base in brussels
- 25 Rome or Venice first