We were with friends the other night who had travelled to Spain two summers ago and in Croatia last summer (both trips lasted just over 3 weeks), and they said both vacations were fabulous.
When we asked them which of these two destinations they would suggest to people who have not been to either country, they could not answer as they loved each country so very much.
So, here is the question:
If you could choose only one three week vacation in either Spain or Croatia, which would you choose and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 2 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 3 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 4 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 9 Clean up spam
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 12 Is Sicily Safe?
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 alItalia
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 18 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 19 Mykonos Beach Club
- 20 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 21 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 22 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 23 Visit to Engand
- 24 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 25 Trip in September