My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague & Croatia
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 5 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Florence airport costumes
- 10 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 11 A few last minute questions
- 12 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 13 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 14 Gluten Free in Italy
- 15 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 16 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 21 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 22 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 23 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 24 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 25 Sentimental Journey