My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 2 First Time Europe Trip
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 5 Poland in September
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 8 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 9 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 10 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Tour or independent
- 15 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Hertz Never Lost
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 20 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 21 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Local Paris Restaurants?