My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 vienna
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Italy
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets