My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Spain - Nice place to stay between Madird and Barcelona
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?