My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 8 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 17 17 days in England
- 18 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 19 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 24 Parking in Girona
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area