My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!