As per my previous post we are still trying to narrow down a one night stay between Barcelona and Sansebastian.We are looking at travelling through a scenic route e.g Pyrenees,Valleys etc.People have suggested Ainsa which looks lovely but we were hoping for a small town that is quaint?scenic? that was further towards San Sebastian,,This is to make the scenic route a little shorter the following day. Looked at Torla but cant take car.I know we really need a month to explore this area but alas we dont have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Summer School in France
- 5 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July
spain More info one night stopover Barcelona to San Sebastian?