As per my previous post we are still trying to narrow down a one night stay between Barcelona and Sansebastian.We are looking at travelling through a scenic route e.g Pyrenees,Valleys etc.People have suggested Ainsa which looks lovely but we were hoping for a small town that is quaint?scenic? that was further towards San Sebastian,,This is to make the scenic route a little shorter the following day. Looked at Torla but cant take car.I know we really need a month to explore this area but alas we dont have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 바카라게임
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 Scotland Question
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 London Paris
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Spain.. suggestions please
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 12 London dining service charge
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 18 the reality that it helps
- 19 Venice to Positano
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
spain More info one night stopover Barcelona to San Sebastian?