As per my previous post we are still trying to narrow down a one night stay between Barcelona and Sansebastian.We are looking at travelling through a scenic route e.g Pyrenees,Valleys etc.People have suggested Ainsa which looks lovely but we were hoping for a small town that is quaint?scenic? that was further towards San Sebastian,,This is to make the scenic route a little shorter the following day. Looked at Torla but cant take car.I know we really need a month to explore this area but alas we dont have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Praiano
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 20 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 21 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 24 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 25 Oporto
spain More info one night stopover Barcelona to San Sebastian?