As per my previous post we are still trying to narrow down a one night stay between Barcelona and Sansebastian.We are looking at travelling through a scenic route e.g Pyrenees,Valleys etc.People have suggested Ainsa which looks lovely but we were hoping for a small town that is quaint?scenic? that was further towards San Sebastian,,This is to make the scenic route a little shorter the following day. Looked at Torla but cant take car.I know we really need a month to explore this area but alas we dont have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona or Athens?
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 RHK's Fall escape
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 12 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 13 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 19 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 20 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 21 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
spain More info one night stopover Barcelona to San Sebastian?