I will be travelling to Spain this summer with my wife and 12 year-old daughter. We were originally going to divide our 8 days between Madrid and Barcelona but are considering the addition of Mallorca to the mix.
Any suggestions on prioritizing time in each locale and any suggestions on hotels in Mallorca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Need help with my itinerary
- 8 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Chamonix to Paris
- 14 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 24 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?