I will be travelling to Spain this summer with my wife and 12 year-old daughter. We were originally going to divide our 8 days between Madrid and Barcelona but are considering the addition of Mallorca to the mix.
Any suggestions on prioritizing time in each locale and any suggestions on hotels in Mallorca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 2 야마토사이트⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사이트
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt