I know you are all going to think I'm crazy, but here's my itinerary:
Madrid - 2 nights, 2 1/2 days
Seville - 2 nights, 2 full days (leaving late at night)
Bilbao/San Sebastian - 2 nights, 2 full days (again, arriving late at night, leaving late at night)
Barcelona - 3 nights, 3 days
I'm traveling with my 12 year old daughter and my parents (75), who like art, museums, galleries, etc. We are meeting my other daughter who is studying in Seville. I know it's a crazy itinerary...but is it do-able? We'd be flying between cities (except to Seville, which would be by train). I was hoping to add to a hike or a bike ride into the trip....what do you think? I lived in Spain years ago, my daugher is there now for 6 months and my parents have been before too. So, it's really just a highlights trip. Any ideas are welcome! (Initially, we were staying in Seville for 4 days, visiting Cordoba for one of them. We've all been to Granada, so not necessary to go back this trip.) THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 4 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Barcelona - places to stay
- 7 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 15 Istanbul at Easter
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 Palermo Apartment
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Fado in Lisbon
- 25 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??