I know you are all going to think I'm crazy, but here's my itinerary:
Madrid - 2 nights, 2 1/2 days
Seville - 2 nights, 2 full days (leaving late at night)
Bilbao/San Sebastian - 2 nights, 2 full days (again, arriving late at night, leaving late at night)
Barcelona - 3 nights, 3 days
I'm traveling with my 12 year old daughter and my parents (75), who like art, museums, galleries, etc. We are meeting my other daughter who is studying in Seville. I know it's a crazy itinerary...but is it do-able? We'd be flying between cities (except to Seville, which would be by train). I was hoping to add to a hike or a bike ride into the trip....what do you think? I lived in Spain years ago, my daugher is there now for 6 months and my parents have been before too. So, it's really just a highlights trip. Any ideas are welcome! (Initially, we were staying in Seville for 4 days, visiting Cordoba for one of them. We've all been to Granada, so not necessary to go back this trip.) THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 where to stay in London?