I know you are all going to think I'm crazy, but here's my itinerary:
Madrid - 2 nights, 2 1/2 days
Seville - 2 nights, 2 full days (leaving late at night)
Bilbao/San Sebastian - 2 nights, 2 full days (again, arriving late at night, leaving late at night)
Barcelona - 3 nights, 3 days
I'm traveling with my 12 year old daughter and my parents (75), who like art, museums, galleries, etc. We are meeting my other daughter who is studying in Seville. I know it's a crazy itinerary...but is it do-able? We'd be flying between cities (except to Seville, which would be by train). I was hoping to add to a hike or a bike ride into the trip....what do you think? I lived in Spain years ago, my daugher is there now for 6 months and my parents have been before too. So, it's really just a highlights trip. Any ideas are welcome! (Initially, we were staying in Seville for 4 days, visiting Cordoba for one of them. We've all been to Granada, so not necessary to go back this trip.) THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed