I know you are all going to think I'm crazy, but here's my itinerary:
Madrid - 2 nights, 2 1/2 days
Seville - 2 nights, 2 full days (leaving late at night)
Bilbao/San Sebastian - 2 nights, 2 full days (again, arriving late at night, leaving late at night)
Barcelona - 3 nights, 3 days
I'm traveling with my 12 year old daughter and my parents (75), who like art, museums, galleries, etc. We are meeting my other daughter who is studying in Seville. I know it's a crazy itinerary...but is it do-able? We'd be flying between cities (except to Seville, which would be by train). I was hoping to add to a hike or a bike ride into the trip....what do you think? I lived in Spain years ago, my daugher is there now for 6 months and my parents have been before too. So, it's really just a highlights trip. Any ideas are welcome! (Initially, we were staying in Seville for 4 days, visiting Cordoba for one of them. We've all been to Granada, so not necessary to go back this trip.) THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?