I'd like to run a possible itinerary for the Andalucia portion of our trip by you experts to see your thoughts. (This portion of our trip will be my husband, my 21 yr old daugher, and myself).
AVE train from Madrid to Sevilla: 3 nights; day trip to Cordoba.
Train to Granada: 2 nights.
Rent a car - drive to Ronda (1 night)
Drive back to Madrid and return car.
My questions: Do these directions/general itinerary/modes of transportation make sense? I think train travel is easier for the most part, particularly in cities, but do want a bit of flexibility when driving around hill towns.
Also, it's a bit of back and forth between Sevilla, Cordoba, and Granada, but thought that switching hotels to Cordoba would be a hassle too.
Lastly, can you return a car in a different city without penalty?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 Last minute trip to Capri
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle