I'd like to run a possible itinerary for the Andalucia portion of our trip by you experts to see your thoughts. (This portion of our trip will be my husband, my 21 yr old daugher, and myself).
AVE train from Madrid to Sevilla: 3 nights; day trip to Cordoba.
Train to Granada: 2 nights.
Rent a car - drive to Ronda (1 night)
Drive back to Madrid and return car.
My questions: Do these directions/general itinerary/modes of transportation make sense? I think train travel is easier for the most part, particularly in cities, but do want a bit of flexibility when driving around hill towns.
Also, it's a bit of back and forth between Sevilla, Cordoba, and Granada, but thought that switching hotels to Cordoba would be a hassle too.
Lastly, can you return a car in a different city without penalty?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence