I'm looking for any feedback on a proposed itinerary for a 10 day trip in Spain at the beginning of October (eg on the number of nights, must see sites, things to skip, close by places to add on, etc):
Fly in to Madrid
Train to Seville. 3 nights in Seville.
Rent car and drive to Costa del Sol. Malaga or Nerja, or elsewhere? Day trips and touring from here to Malaga, Frigliana, Ronda, Zahara, other coastal towns. 2 or 3 nights.
Drive to village in Sierra Nevada, likely Capileira. Explore villages, drive to national park, hikes. 2 or 3 nights.
Start making way back to Madrid. Day or overnight visits in: Jaen, Toledo, Madrid.? Wine areas along the way?
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Alps Drive
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Praiano
- 19 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 20 Help please
- 21 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...