I'm looking for any feedback on a proposed itinerary for a 10 day trip in Spain at the beginning of October (eg on the number of nights, must see sites, things to skip, close by places to add on, etc):
Fly in to Madrid
Train to Seville. 3 nights in Seville.
Rent car and drive to Costa del Sol. Malaga or Nerja, or elsewhere? Day trips and touring from here to Malaga, Frigliana, Ronda, Zahara, other coastal towns. 2 or 3 nights.
Drive to village in Sierra Nevada, likely Capileira. Explore villages, drive to national park, hikes. 2 or 3 nights.
Start making way back to Madrid. Day or overnight visits in: Jaen, Toledo, Madrid.? Wine areas along the way?
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 6 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 7 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris