I'm looking for any feedback on a proposed itinerary for a 10 day trip in Spain at the beginning of October (eg on the number of nights, must see sites, things to skip, close by places to add on, etc):
Fly in to Madrid
Train to Seville. 3 nights in Seville.
Rent car and drive to Costa del Sol. Malaga or Nerja, or elsewhere? Day trips and touring from here to Malaga, Frigliana, Ronda, Zahara, other coastal towns. 2 or 3 nights.
Drive to village in Sierra Nevada, likely Capileira. Explore villages, drive to national park, hikes. 2 or 3 nights.
Start making way back to Madrid. Day or overnight visits in: Jaen, Toledo, Madrid.? Wine areas along the way?
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 4 Matera tour guide wanted
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 7 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Service dog
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Christian Cafe Dating
- 17 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 Iceland
- 21 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 22 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION