I'm looking for any feedback on a proposed itinerary for a 10 day trip in Spain at the beginning of October (eg on the number of nights, must see sites, things to skip, close by places to add on, etc):
Fly in to Madrid
Train to Seville. 3 nights in Seville.
Rent car and drive to Costa del Sol. Malaga or Nerja, or elsewhere? Day trips and touring from here to Malaga, Frigliana, Ronda, Zahara, other coastal towns. 2 or 3 nights.
Drive to village in Sierra Nevada, likely Capileira. Explore villages, drive to national park, hikes. 2 or 3 nights.
Start making way back to Madrid. Day or overnight visits in: Jaen, Toledo, Madrid.? Wine areas along the way?
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Places of interest
- 8 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 vienna
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Oxford England Accommodations
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 25 getting to CDG