I'm looking for any feedback on a proposed itinerary for a 10 day trip in Spain at the beginning of October (eg on the number of nights, must see sites, things to skip, close by places to add on, etc):
Fly in to Madrid
Train to Seville. 3 nights in Seville.
Rent car and drive to Costa del Sol. Malaga or Nerja, or elsewhere? Day trips and touring from here to Malaga, Frigliana, Ronda, Zahara, other coastal towns. 2 or 3 nights.
Drive to village in Sierra Nevada, likely Capileira. Explore villages, drive to national park, hikes. 2 or 3 nights.
Start making way back to Madrid. Day or overnight visits in: Jaen, Toledo, Madrid.? Wine areas along the way?
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노⊂인터넷바카라추천
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Beaune France
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings