Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Where to from Verona
- 10 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Train passes
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Munich-6 days in September
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 Europe itinerary review
Hi need some advice,