Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 15 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 16 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 17 4 week trip Turkey
- 18 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
Hi need some advice,