Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Spain Itinerary - Madrid, Barcelona, Andalusia
Hi need some advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick