Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 2 ESET@ password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 22 Iceland rental camper company
- 23 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 24 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies
Hi need some advice,