Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Spain Itinerary - Madrid, Barcelona, Andalusia
Hi need some advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS,LICENSE,PASSPORTS,ID.
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 4 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 5 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Italy trip questions
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 16 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 17 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 18 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 19 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Suggestion for travel memories
- 22 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 23 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help