Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 19 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 20 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 21 Where in Paris?
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Guides - Matera
Hi need some advice,