Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vet my itinerary
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Overnight Train Questions
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 10 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 11 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 12 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 15 Flamenco Shows
- 16 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 17 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 18 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 19 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 20 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 21 What to see in Dresden...
- 22 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Croatia in late April
- 24 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 25 A week in Greece, single woman alone
Hi need some advice,