Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Italy bus or train
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
Hi need some advice,