Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 London with kids
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website
Hi need some advice,