Hi need some advice,
Traveling to Spain in beginning october: 14 nights.
I'd like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, and perhaps somewhere down south Andalusia area: Would this be sufficient timeframe: 4 nights Madrid, 4 Barcelona and 4nights Seville, 2 Malaga? Any suggestions would be welcoming.
I am going as a couple, we love to walk and see museums/history/cultural things; beaches, local markets and seeing any events/festivals if we can. Eating is essential and trying new things always welcoming.
Please provide any advice:
Which areas are best to stay in Madrid/Barcelona? (generally central is always good/ but hopefully not loud and of course safe area, which is the best area to stay? This would be our first time there.
As for Andalusia, where would you recommend/regions (I know i mentioned seville and malaga, i think that's where i'd like to go). Would it be better to have a car in the south or should I just train (doing day trips maybe to cordoba or granada?).
Is October even a good time to go? As well, does it heavily rain during this month?
Spain Itinerary - Madrid, Barcelona, Andalusia
Hi need some advice,
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 11 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 21 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 25 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report