My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 21 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 22 5 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Another tipping question: concierges