My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 8 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 22 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!