My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 week trip Turkey
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 10 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 11 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 12 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 23 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region