My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 6 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 7 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Referendum in Greece
- 10 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 11 Switzeraland Iternary
- 12 10 days in spain
- 13 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 14 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 15 Texans Take a Tour
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 18 Train Travel in Germany
- 19 barcelona
- 20 One night in Amsterdam?
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 25 Naples?