My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 14 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Italy in January?
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Piedmont question
- 22 Insurance on rental car options
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary