My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 vegetarian in spain
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Dublin Leap Card
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 12 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 13 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 16 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 23 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions