My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 First Time Europe Trip
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 6 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 7 St Andrews advice
- 8 3 nights in Tuscany
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 16 train from ams to paris
- 17 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Driving in Sicily: Help!