My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Residential wallpaper designs
- 10 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 19 Road Maps of Ireland
- 20 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 Day trips from Uzes
- 25 Itinerary Critique, please?