We are planning a 3 weeks trip to Spain in June starting in Barcelona renting a car and finishing in Madrid without stopping (we have been there many times.)
Our main interest is Barcelona.-Peñiscola- Nerja-Granada-Ronda-Marbella-(we will be there and do day trips) Sevilla-Cordoba.(We are not sure if it is worth while going to Baleares..I will appreciate your advise. Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 7 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 10 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 11 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Bordeaux to Nice
- 14 Travel in Europe
- 15 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 November in Rome
- 25 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car