My wife and I will be travelling into Madrid (leaving on the 27th and I guess arriving early on the 28th). I will be leaving Madrid on June 7th, while my wife stays there with her mom for more time.
We are not sure where to go besides two major things:
A) Her mom lives 1 hour east of Spain (maybe 2 nights/1 day there). I believe her mom's husband can drive us to/from Madrid since he works there.
B) She wants to visit Morocco (Tarifa/Tangier). Maybe day trip or overnight? Probably a tour.
So that leaves a lot of open spots. We are open to renting a car if we have to, I do not think the train goes into Tarifa?
Would Madrid > her mom > back to Madrid > Toledo > Sevilla > Tarifa/Tangier work?
If this would work, how long should I stay in each place? I have a guidebook for sights and things like that, but not sure how long in each place would be good.
Train/bus or would renting a car be better? I hear driving/parking in Madrid is kinda rough and a train is usually faster?
Thanks in advance, and I am sure i will have more questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL LOGIN CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291:6706 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 Looking for a Luxury Villa in Lucca
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 IWM
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 16 days in France and Italy
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
Spain itinerary BIG help. May 27 to June 7. Lots of questions