We are flying into Sevilla on Sep 30th and flying out of Madrid on Oct 5th. 2 adults and 2 kids
We have planned following itinerary.
Oct 1, 2 - Sevilla
Evening of Oct 2nd, take train to Granada
Oct 3 - Granada
Evening of Oct 3, take train to Cordoba
Oct 4 - Cordoba
Evening of Oct 4, train to Madrid.
Oct 5th, we have a flight at 1:10 PM.
Have a couple of questions.
- We will have luggage with us. Is it going to be difficult to take trains ?
- We plan to leave Cordoba around 3 or 4 PM. Is the morning enough to visit Mezquita and couple other places close by or we can leave even earlier like around 1 PM ?
- If we stick with this, we should be in Madrid by 6 PM or earlier. I was thinking of going out at night and see some of the city. The next day how soon should we leave for the airport ? Can we go out for sightseeing at all the next day ?
I have read that trains from Atocha station leave for the airport and it should take 20 - 30 minutes.
We will have to go through immigration at the airport. I was thinking we should be at the airport by 11:00 AM to give us 2 hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 4 Old European currency
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......