We are flying into Sevilla on Sep 30th and flying out of Madrid on Oct 5th. 2 adults and 2 kids
We have planned following itinerary.
Oct 1, 2 - Sevilla
Evening of Oct 2nd, take train to Granada
Oct 3 - Granada
Evening of Oct 3, take train to Cordoba
Oct 4 - Cordoba
Evening of Oct 4, train to Madrid.
Oct 5th, we have a flight at 1:10 PM.
Have a couple of questions.
- We will have luggage with us. Is it going to be difficult to take trains ?
- We plan to leave Cordoba around 3 or 4 PM. Is the morning enough to visit Mezquita and couple other places close by or we can leave even earlier like around 1 PM ?
- If we stick with this, we should be in Madrid by 6 PM or earlier. I was thinking of going out at night and see some of the city. The next day how soon should we leave for the airport ? Can we go out for sightseeing at all the next day ?
I have read that trains from Atocha station leave for the airport and it should take 20 - 30 minutes.
We will have to go through immigration at the airport. I was thinking we should be at the airport by 11:00 AM to give us 2 hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen