I would like recommendations for must see cities in Spain, for a 10 day trip in early May. My husband, 25 year old daughter and myself are flying into Madrid and meeting our 21 year old daughter who has been studying in Barcelona for the semester. My only other European trip was spent entirely in Rome, for a fabulous 8 days, so needless to say I'm not well travelled. Options are obviously to divide time in Madrid & Barcelona, but I'm also interested in Andalusia, i.e. Seville, Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, & Ronda. Unfortunately, 10 days is not enough to take it all in. Should we rent a car, or rely on public transportation? Finally, the hotels that I've looked at don't accommodate 4 people, so it's either getting 2 hotel rooms per night which could be cost prohibitive, or looking into VRBO or Air BNB opportunities. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노】인터넷카지노추천
- 2 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∩생방송카지노
- 3 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노■바카라
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Madrid airport question
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon