I would like recommendations for must see cities in Spain, for a 10 day trip in early May. My husband, 25 year old daughter and myself are flying into Madrid and meeting our 21 year old daughter who has been studying in Barcelona for the semester. My only other European trip was spent entirely in Rome, for a fabulous 8 days, so needless to say I'm not well travelled. Options are obviously to divide time in Madrid & Barcelona, but I'm also interested in Andalusia, i.e. Seville, Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, & Ronda. Unfortunately, 10 days is not enough to take it all in. Should we rent a car, or rely on public transportation? Finally, the hotels that I've looked at don't accommodate 4 people, so it's either getting 2 hotel rooms per night which could be cost prohibitive, or looking into VRBO or Air BNB opportunities. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Airport Transit Visa
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question