I would like recommendations for must see cities in Spain, for a 10 day trip in early May. My husband, 25 year old daughter and myself are flying into Madrid and meeting our 21 year old daughter who has been studying in Barcelona for the semester. My only other European trip was spent entirely in Rome, for a fabulous 8 days, so needless to say I'm not well travelled. Options are obviously to divide time in Madrid & Barcelona, but I'm also interested in Andalusia, i.e. Seville, Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, & Ronda. Unfortunately, 10 days is not enough to take it all in. Should we rent a car, or rely on public transportation? Finally, the hotels that I've looked at don't accommodate 4 people, so it's either getting 2 hotel rooms per night which could be cost prohibitive, or looking into VRBO or Air BNB opportunities. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Hilton CPH no loner
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 French Wedding
- 10 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 11 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 17 Wedding in Finland
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas