I am planning a 3 week trip to Spain June 28-July 20. I am most into culture, vilages and nature, and secondary architecture museums.nightlife. I would like to see the following areas
1. Seville, possibly cadiz
2. Day trip to Morocco?
3. Galicia / Santiago De compostela
4. Basque Country
5. Pampolona/ San Sebastian
6. ending in Barcelona. Fly out of Barcelona on July 20.
I am a little overwhelmed and need some guidance, mainly for the Camino de Santiago and northern spain itinerary portion. I am flying out of Barcelona, but know most people start in San Sebastian and go west to Santiago de compostella for camino de santiago.
any itinerary suggestions?
How about Andorra?
I haven't booked my flight there yet, I am leaving Rome on June 28th and not sure where to start my trip .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 3 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 9 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 18 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 22 3 months in Bristol
- 23 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 24 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 25 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area