I am planning a 3 week trip to Spain June 28-July 20. I am most into culture, vilages and nature, and secondary architecture museums.nightlife. I would like to see the following areas
1. Seville, possibly cadiz
2. Day trip to Morocco?
3. Galicia / Santiago De compostela
4. Basque Country
5. Pampolona/ San Sebastian
6. ending in Barcelona. Fly out of Barcelona on July 20.
I am a little overwhelmed and need some guidance, mainly for the Camino de Santiago and northern spain itinerary portion. I am flying out of Barcelona, but know most people start in San Sebastian and go west to Santiago de compostella for camino de santiago.
any itinerary suggestions?
How about Andorra?
I haven't booked my flight there yet, I am leaving Rome on June 28th and not sure where to start my trip .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 24 4 days in Provence in early June
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?