I am planning a 3 week trip to Spain June 28-July 20. I am most into culture, vilages and nature, and secondary architecture museums.nightlife. I would like to see the following areas
1. Seville, possibly cadiz
2. Day trip to Morocco?
3. Galicia / Santiago De compostela
4. Basque Country
5. Pampolona/ San Sebastian
6. ending in Barcelona. Fly out of Barcelona on July 20.
I am a little overwhelmed and need some guidance, mainly for the Camino de Santiago and northern spain itinerary portion. I am flying out of Barcelona, but know most people start in San Sebastian and go west to Santiago de compostella for camino de santiago.
any itinerary suggestions?
How about Andorra?
I haven't booked my flight there yet, I am leaving Rome on June 28th and not sure where to start my trip .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IN ALASKA SPELL FOR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IN Alaska Juneau
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)