I am planning a 3 week trip to Spain June 28-July 20. I am most into culture, vilages and nature, and secondary architecture museums.nightlife. I would like to see the following areas
1. Seville, possibly cadiz
2. Day trip to Morocco?
3. Galicia / Santiago De compostela
4. Basque Country
5. Pampolona/ San Sebastian
6. ending in Barcelona. Fly out of Barcelona on July 20.
I am a little overwhelmed and need some guidance, mainly for the Camino de Santiago and northern spain itinerary portion. I am flying out of Barcelona, but know most people start in San Sebastian and go west to Santiago de compostella for camino de santiago.
any itinerary suggestions?
How about Andorra?
I haven't booked my flight there yet, I am leaving Rome on June 28th and not sure where to start my trip .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 7 WWI Battlefields
- 8 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 14 Iceland 3 day layover
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Milos beach stay
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 23 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?