I am planning a 3 week trip to Spain June 28-July 20. I am most into culture, vilages and nature, and secondary architecture museums.nightlife. I would like to see the following areas
1. Seville, possibly cadiz
2. Day trip to Morocco?
3. Galicia / Santiago De compostela
4. Basque Country
5. Pampolona/ San Sebastian
6. ending in Barcelona. Fly out of Barcelona on July 20.
I am a little overwhelmed and need some guidance, mainly for the Camino de Santiago and northern spain itinerary portion. I am flying out of Barcelona, but know most people start in San Sebastian and go west to Santiago de compostella for camino de santiago.
any itinerary suggestions?
How about Andorra?
I haven't booked my flight there yet, I am leaving Rome on June 28th and not sure where to start my trip .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 Cambrils
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast help
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 Trains in Alps and UK
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy