We are planning to visit our daughter who is studying in Seville in late March/early April. We have been to Seviile before and she will be seeing many nearby to places as part of her program. My thoughts are to fly to Madrid and continue to Malaga where she can meet us. We would spend 4 nights there as a base and have the opportunity to go to Grenada for the day and if the weather cooperates visit the beach (I know it won't be swimming weather yet). Then 2 nights in Seville, which would include a visit to Cordoba. Finally, 4 nights in Madrid, including a day trip to Segovia or Toledo (or both). Thoughts on this allocation of 10 nights given the distances involved? I'd like to limit the number of different hotels we go to. We're open to train or car. I recall driving in Seville was a nightmare so train for most of the legs may be the way to go (although that may limit flexibility).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 5 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 8 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 9 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 17 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!