We are planning to visit our daughter who is studying in Seville in late March/early April. We have been to Seviile before and she will be seeing many nearby to places as part of her program. My thoughts are to fly to Madrid and continue to Malaga where she can meet us. We would spend 4 nights there as a base and have the opportunity to go to Grenada for the day and if the weather cooperates visit the beach (I know it won't be swimming weather yet). Then 2 nights in Seville, which would include a visit to Cordoba. Finally, 4 nights in Madrid, including a day trip to Segovia or Toledo (or both). Thoughts on this allocation of 10 nights given the distances involved? I'd like to limit the number of different hotels we go to. We're open to train or car. I recall driving in Seville was a nightmare so train for most of the legs may be the way to go (although that may limit flexibility).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 American Express
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?