We are planning to visit our daughter who is studying in Seville in late March/early April. We have been to Seviile before and she will be seeing many nearby to places as part of her program. My thoughts are to fly to Madrid and continue to Malaga where she can meet us. We would spend 4 nights there as a base and have the opportunity to go to Grenada for the day and if the weather cooperates visit the beach (I know it won't be swimming weather yet). Then 2 nights in Seville, which would include a visit to Cordoba. Finally, 4 nights in Madrid, including a day trip to Segovia or Toledo (or both). Thoughts on this allocation of 10 nights given the distances involved? I'd like to limit the number of different hotels we go to. We're open to train or car. I recall driving in Seville was a nightmare so train for most of the legs may be the way to go (although that may limit flexibility).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 We Need a Pact
- 7 Where to go from Brussels?
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets