So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 4 See You In Minsk
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Florence Hotel Advice
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 13 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Best day trips from Paris
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 25 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s