So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Athens at New Years
- 12 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 13 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 14 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 17 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 18 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 25 London Trip Travel