So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 italy
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 12 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 24 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?