So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 4 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 7 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 Train from Sarlat
- 10 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 11 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Poland Safety
- 15 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 18 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 19 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 20 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 23 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur