So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 About cars in Austria
- 6 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 7 England/EPL family vacation
- 8 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Authentic czech food
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 20 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 Italy - unusually so
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?