So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 American Express
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Three ferries to Mull
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report