So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 3 Does this sound feasible?
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 18 BMW European Delivery program
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento