So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Five nights in Extremadura
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 11 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 22 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Food tours in Rome?