So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 2 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 5 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 6 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 7 Airbnb
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 10 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 11 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 12 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 17 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 18 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 19 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 22 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base