So much good advice on here, but now I'm confused. Iwe are flying in and out of madrid (have to and already booked). i know that my son wants to see Italy (venice, rome..) and Barcelona. I've been told that I would have time to see certain parts of France (riveria....).; Or another part of another country. Can people please give me sample itineraries, trains included or plane, from madrid back to madrid from July 20 to aug 11 ( just need to be back in madrid by aug 8 or 9 to meet my daughter). Don't want to spend a fortune, please. Thanks all!! My daughter will be in area near murcia, and Im aware that we may not get to her until she is brought to us in Madrid. Thoughts? Thanks.
Spain, Italy and ? France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 3 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 6 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 7 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 12 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 13 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 14 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 15 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 18 Monet's Giverny
- 19 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Transportation in Paris
- 23 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 24 Urgent Need of Advice
- 25 French rental car advice needed